This current affair is aimed at NDA I 2020, OTA 1 2020 and CDSE 1 2020.
- Constitution Day/National Law Day : 26th November: On 26th November 2019, constitution of India adopted. I cam into effect on 26th January 1950. Don’t confuse with republic day which is celebrated in 26th January.
- International Film Festival of India: 50th International Film Festival of India was held in Panaji, the capital of Goa which begins on 20th November 2019. The Golden Peacock Award for the Best Film was given to the movie ‘Particles’.Best Director award was give to Lijo Jose Pellissery for the movie ‘Jallikattu’.
- 11th BRICS summit: 11th BRICS summit was held in Brazil from 13th to 14th November. Theme for this years summit was “Economic Growth for an Innovative Future.” BRICS is group of countries namely Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
- Dustlik-2019: Dustlik-2019 was a Joint Field Training exercise which began on 4th November between the armies of India and Uzbekistan, this exercise was held in Chirchiq, Uzbekistan. The focus of exercise was warfare and counter terrorism in urban areas.
- Athlete of the Year: Eliud Kipchoge, worlds top marathon runner who recently broke 2 hour record and Dalilah Muhammad world 400 meter hurdle champion won World athlete of the year award.
- 14th East Asia Summit: 14th East Asia summit was held in Bangkok, Thailand. India is also member of this club.
- 13th South Asian games: 2019 South Asian games are held in Nepal. Bangladesh, Maldives, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri lanka and India are the South Asian nations taking part in this event.
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP): RCEP is a agreement free trade agreement of around 10 nations which also includes China. India decided not to join RECP as this would have meant that India had to reduce taxes on import and export, which may have effected not so competitive Indian industries and flooding of Indian market by Chinese and other countries goods.
Please check out the following link https://tejasx.com/exams for complete current affairs from all other months.